This career integrates Mechanics, Electronics and IT associated with industrial automation processes, with a strong technological component, both in the field of production and in the rest of society, which will allow graduates to enter the labor market in the productive contexts of Brazil (Technologist degree) and Uruguay.
The professional will also have a global vision of the sector and the available technological resources, a prospective vision, an entrepreneurial spirit, a social commitment and professional ethics.
The Technologist Degree in Industrial Mechatronics is taught jointly with the Council of Professional Technical Education / UTU and Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology Sul-rio-grandense.
1) High School graduates from the Secondary Education Council (CES) or EMS from the following tacks (or equivalent plans):
2) Graduates from the Council of Professional Technical Education (CETP / UTU) of EMS in EMT or BP in the areas of:
3) Graduates from Binational Courses:
4. Other educational backgrounds will be analyzed by the Degree Coordinator, as established in article 5 of the General Studies Regulations (Res. of the provisional CBD Nº 249/17 dated May 23rd, 2017) and in accordance with the procedures defined to this effect.
Uruguayan and Brazilian citizens who present the documentation established below and who are in any of the following situations may register:
1) Uruguayan citizens with a complete High School Education (EMS) completed in Uruguay, who meet the requirements stipulated for each degree - as published on the website - may apply. They must present the following documents:
2) Brazilian citizens graduated from Binational Courses who completed EMS and who present the following documents may apply:
Graduates from this degree will be competent to:
¡Conocé el plan de estudios de la carrera!
Hasta el 8 de abril es posible preinscribirse a tres propuestas de formación de UTEC, en diferentes sedes
Leave us your details and we will contact you by email